These are the best brownies I have ever eaten and they are Gluten-Free. The recipe source is Bon Appetit. I consider myself a brownie snob and I am very picky when it comes to brownies. This is the best recipe I have tried and I have tried at least 50 in the past 30+ years. The only thing I added different was 1/2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips to batter. Wonderful!
Gluten Free Brownies
by: Bon Appetit
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons rice flour
- 2 tablespoons tapioca flour
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Melt butter over low heat. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly (5 minutes).
- Stir in sugar, cocoa powder, and salt.
- Whisk in eggs and vanilla.
- Add rice flour, tapioca flour, and corn starch one at a time, whisking well after each addition.
- Add walnuts or pecans if desired.
- Spread into greased 8x8" square baking pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out with just a few sticky crumbs on it.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.